Question

dmancillas12

Fighting back with a collection agency
I am from Texas and just recently pulled my credit reports and no surprise - found a collection from 2010 with AFNI. I followed the advise on this forum and sent a RR DV to AFNI (signed for on 9/16/13 by Troy Patterson) and within 8 days of signing for the letter (no reply to me in writing AT ALL) they changed my credit reports to a grid code g collections. I know this because I pay for a service alert and I received this on 9/24/13. What do I do now? I am not going to sit back and take this.

Does anybody have advise on how to proceed?

Most Helpful Response

I don't know about any of these codes. I would contact the credit reporting bureaus and dispute it.