Question

cdacc0914

Fico Scores higher than my Vantage3 Scores? Which scores should I believe?
So I just bought fico scores from myFico and I was wondering if these are accurate. The scores are 724EQ, 714TU, and 724EX. My creditkarma scores are 653TU and 650EQ. My creditwise score from my capitalone card is also 653 and my not updated fico score from my discover card is 588 based on last month. I'm going crazy which scores do I believe? I've had these two cards for the past 3 months and I remember my transunion fako was 580 one month before I opened these cards. I've been utilization below 30% and paid on time ever since. I also paid off a collection from a old closed credit card after I opened these cards. Is it possible for my scores to jump that high in 3 months?

Lenders Choice

Believe them all, but really it does not matter what you believe. When you apply for credit, the lender might use one of the scores you have listed or one of their own that calculates slighty different.  Unfortunatly there is no standard that all lenders use, the hope is that the Vantage 3.0 was to become it, but many institutions refuse to move to it and use FICO or Fico adjusted models to score.

My score here 741, PNC ran for a fixed Home equity loan 780, elend ran for a cash out refi 766,765,754. So i feel your pain, and all you can do is things that are suggested to keep pushing them up as most good things will adjust all of them up. It just may push one model up more than another.