Question

Galos

FICO score Vs Removed accounts
I had a few accounts removed due to SOL. My score is now 750. The big QUESTION is however: Say someone wants to check my credit report and makes a hard or soft inquire. He/she will see my 750 score but....what about the removed accounts? Will they see that there were unpaid balances? How would that affect the fact that I have a 750 score? Can someone elaborate on this issue which is obviously very important for every one in this situation?
Thanks!

Once they were removed.

They will no longer show on any of your credit reports.  As if they never exisited. You have a score of 750 becuase those accounts no longer are factored into you score in any way. 

Once an old account is removed from your report no one will ever know that it was even on your report.  You get a fresh start. 

Hope that helps.

Galos

Thanks, Eddie. However, when I click on Credit Report/Collections/Removed Accounts the original amount owed  to each credit card Co.  is clarly displayed!. Please help me out here...Am I the only one who can see this information, or is it part of my credit report (most likely) for any inquirer to view?

Thanks!