Question

kristy2078

feedback on new design of the website
1. The font got rather tiny.

2. The credit score dropped. Either the old score was incorrect all along or the current formula was miscalculated.

3. The timeline for the credit scores used to display different time frames, including all scores if we wanted, but now we are limited to 6 months. It's nice to see changes (especially increases) in our scores over time as a source of motivation.

4. The website seems to be all about words rather than graphics. We love pictures.

5. Many sections have been removed, including information on our credit cards, loans. etc. What's left is one dinky tiny graph on credit card utilization. I loved using CK to keep tabs on my school loans, as the lenders are constantly changing hands.

This is what I have noticed so far.

HATE NEW FORMAT

I HATE the new format !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to be able to follow all my bill and payments,

i really liked the credit simulator, i knew exactly how much, i needed to pay down cards to increase my score

the balances are not right, i liked checking all my accts. that i could update when i wanted, not once a month

or how ever often you do it.

I may haveto switch to credit sesame!

Bring back the old format!

there is no reason to check scores if they are wrong!

Not A Fan

Really not a fan of the new design.  It was much more user friendly before.  I too like tracking my school loans as well as my auto loan.  I find the simple total debt at the top to be daunting where as before I felt like I was seeing my progress and it made me more interested in checking in on the site.

Pretty sure that I will be using the site much less frequently as now it is more focused on deals and ads to contact outside services for "help".

Was great while it lasted!

Angie

New Format

Hate it.  Can't find the timeline.  Mostly ads.  Print is tiny.  No longer really useful as not showing accounts the same.

Feedback to CredkitKarma

Credit Karma claims to make recommendations based on the credit information pullled.

What I do not understand is why the top recommendation often is for creidt cards that I already have.

ie. Recommendation is often promoting Chase Freedom.  IF Credit Karma did a quick scan, they would not do that because I already HAVE a Chase Freedom card.

If I wanted to taked advantage of the Credit Karma Recommendations, they should be something that I do not currently aleady have.

Where is the credit score time line?

Well the new web site has been around over a year now and I don't like it any more than I did when it first came out.  I really have slowed my use of this site because of the "newer"  layout.  Now, I can't find the credit score time line!

There use to be a graph which showed your credit score over time and now I can't find it anywhere, just this useless thing that shows two scores and lets you hit an arrow to scroll to the next two.

Where is the time line graph?

This webiste use to be very useful to me.