fastest way to raise score? no coll, 5k loan, $ on 2 cards, cable and cell bill, 7 cards most 0 bal.
Like I said I have no collections, a 5k personal loan with almost all still there, money on 2 credit cards one with like 400 the other almost maxed at 1,100. I have about 7 credit cards almost all have 0 balance. I have a cable and cell bill in my name. My scorenis pretty low. Im wondering if I should close some of the cards I dont use and maybe up the limit on the ones I do. Or if I should just keep all the cards.