Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

BrattBreezy90

Family bills on your credit
I have bills on my credit that I believe someone in my family or else where have put them in my name. How do I remove them off my credit?

Begin by going to annualcreditreport.com and getting copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very thoroughly and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting it.  Do this once a year so that only your information will be showing on your credit reports.

I do suggest reading the articles on [th[is site so you can improve your knowledge of how credit works since tha  is the purpose of Credit Karma.