Question

backhoe44

false reporting by Transunion
The FALSE REPORTING by TRANSUNION was put there ILLEGALLY by Credit Control in Quincy Il. because I told them to get ****ed. The lien was paid off 3 YEARS EARLIER and they won't delete until I PAY THEM. BUT, go ahead. I'm 73 years old, I have all the money I need so your ****y assed credit report mean NOTHING to me.

"The lien was paid off three years earlier and they won't delete until I pay them..." So is that particular lien paid or not paid? And what it have to do with your credit reports?... A lien was filed and its on your report so nothing false there correct? Now if you don't think it should be filed in the first place because for whatever reason(s)? Then, That's between you and State/county/local governments, its has nothing to do with TransUnion as they aren't the one filed the liens but that's the informations TransUnion received. If you think lien should be removed from your report because it was paid? Then unfortunately, the lien can stay on your report for 7 years from the date it's paid, unless of course your State law specifically stated otherwise. Besides the lien is matter of public record, even if it's no longer on your credit reports, it still will be on your public records with State/County governments.

Well they might have the last laugh,  they could put a claim against your estate when you pass and get the money ( that is if you estate has monies after you die )

SO think about it.