Question

ts92113

False Credit Score
Why is Credit Karma Score so much higher than if I go to a credit agency? I just when for a truck loan and when the bank pulled my credit score it was 60 points lower than Credit Karma. And this is not the first time that this has happened to me.

They' different scoring models.  You can't use a score generated by one model to determine a score generated by a different model.  Creditors use a number of different scoring models.  If you want to know what score a creditor will pull for you then you need to know the exact scoring model and CRA and see if you can get that score.