Question

HoopesJ930

Facebook affecting credit scores?
I just saw a video that states that, if any of my confirmed friends on facebook have bad credit, it can effect my credit. I have confirmed friendship with dozens of people I don't
even know. How can they do this. It's an incredibly dumb policy. My credit rating is
important to me. I'm constantly trying to improve it, and then a stupid thing like this can
destroy everything I've done so far. How can this be?

I don't see how that is possible.

The only way it  "could" be possible would be if you did something really stupid like putting personal information that might be used in identity theft cases on Facebook and then you might find out how true your "friends" really were.  Keeping personal information private (revealed only on a "need to know" basis) is the best idea.