Question

rcvic

Extremely annoyed and disappointed
I am working diligently to develop my credit and scores I am in the fair range and was solicited to apply for another credit card with "good" odds of being approved I applied and was immediately rejected which i m sure will now affect the credit score I a working so hard to develop. Rather ****ed off!!!

Good news is, a hard inquiry only dings you 2-3 points, and it goes away in two years. Question is, how much was the limit you were applying for?
--

Also, unless you can actually afford to pay the thing off to a zero balance monthly (or keep the balance at or below 10% of the limit)... don't get one, advertisements be ****ed.