Question

Serialmom68

Express is showing up as clothing but that is my pay check From Express Scripts . How do I fix it.
I think this may be making my credit score lower because it looks as if I spend 400. week on clothing and shoes.

Most Helpful Response

The accounts you link do not affect your credit score in any way. Your credit score is calculated by the credit bureau, using data from your credit report. 

However, you can easily re-categorize any mislabelled transaction.  If you click on the category label "Clothing", for example, a drop down menu will appear. Select the appropriate category and select "All Similar Transactions" on the next screen in the drop down menu. 

Steps to change Catagory

It took me a min but I figured it out, Thank you!!

My Spending Tab, Money Out, Check mark the catagory, scroll down , Put curser on line / item you want to change,

Go to arrow down (drop down) and change the catagory name.