Question

mjgoldstein88

Experian/Equifax Credit Report vs. CK's Reports
Hi everyone. This may be just an issue of it not being reported, but I'm looking to see if anyone thinks this is odd. I pay my Wells Fargo card off the same day each month. On my physical report from the bureaus, I see the reported balance every month. However, on the CK reports, I see the balance as $0. Is this something that I should be concerned about, or is this just the fact that it hasn't reported yet. I'm new to CK, but know we get weekly updates.

Most Helpful Response

The only thing that matters is what is on your reports from the credit bureaus. Credit Karma is not a credit bureau, so it really doesn't matter what you see on here.