Question

cosmique

experian is bad should be sued?
i tried one of your recommendations. I applied to bank of America under your "very good chance" of acceptance. transunion score was 755. they sent me an offer of a secured credit card saying i could rebuild my credit that way. i think they used experian, which gives me a low score. experian has cost me 100s of thousands of business activity. what am i to do? i should sue experian for their giving a bad rating and causing lack of much needed cash flow option David
experian is guilty of credit fraud and conspiracy

The credit bureaus report what has been reported to them. When did you last check all three credit reports to make sure all information on them is correct?  NEVER?  That's not smart.  It is highly recommended that all consumers check their credit reports once a year to make sure only the correct information (even if it is stuff we don't like) is reported.  Try for a suit and it will be dismissed as frivolous.  Read the credit articles here so you can learn how credit works because you are clueless right now. Teaching about credit is the purpose of Credit Karma and they do a good job.  I learned a lot, you can, too.   

suing the giants

Here is my take on it. I didnt ask Experian, Equifax Nor Transunion to share my info at all including Credit Karma. Credit seseme ot what ever it is. I will tell you I am NO lawyer But I can beat these SOBs any day of the week. What I like is the lawyers who told me I could win against a large corporation. I dont sue. I get mad. When you have a way to talk a way to know the LAWS I have studied enough law because it was a passion I loved it. Im am good at it. So sue the idiots