Question

Desiatl

Excellent credit score, huge equity in house, but short employment history. Need to refinance
I am in divorce process. Need to buy out my spouse and refinance our house on my name. I have excellent credit score, no other debt, huge equity in the house, but short employment history due to personal reasons. High Education.

Look for a bank to lend you the money. You can ask people in your area if any of the local banks are any good or look for an online lender via a google search and read the reviews to try to find a decent lender.