Question

jedichefpaul

Exceeded my credit limit
someone has fraudulently used my credit card and I have already filed a fraud claim with such credit card company and it is currently under investigation.n I received an email from Credit karma saying I have exceeded my credit limit on that card which was caused from the fraud. will this have a harmful effect on my credit and what do I do as far as clearing this up with the credit company's?

I wouldn't worry about this site's alert, since you're aware you're over the limit. Your credit lender should have reimbursed you immediately for the disputed amount, while this is under investigation. 

At this point, there is nothing that you need to do, let the credit card company finish the investigation and they should correct the amount owed on your account.