Question

sirmixalittle69

Ex wife is using my SS # how can i put a stop to this
I have never lived in Texas yet there are things on my report form texas with addresses my ex wife has lived. How can I put a stop to this she knows my SS# and has used it in the past.

Most Helpful Response

If you can prove that it is your ex using your SSN,  you need to file a Police Report.  

Also Pull your Credit Reports and verify all the information,   If you see mis-information File a Report/Letter etc with the Credit Bureau in question.

You can put A Freeze on your SSN with the Credit Bureaus ( links in my profile ) and that would put a stop,  but me I would put her in Jail first.

Good Luck