Question

Gearski

ex using my info 33years later!
It is not quite identity theft (or is it?), but how do I stop this?

My info searches show my phone number, at addresses I have never lived! Must be using my credit rating?

she can't unless shes using your SSN

That is Identity theft.

File disputes with each of the credit reporting agencies. You can do this for free at each of their websites.

Dispute any info you find on your credit report that is not yours.  And Close any accounts that you did not open.

I would follow that up by "Freezing" your credit reports.  This means that they will not allow any changes to your credit report (including not providing credit scores for new credit) without your explicit permission.  When you are going to apply for a new loan or credit card, You can contact the CRA'a and they will lift the freeze for 30 days.

If you can prove that she did use your info to open credit accounts you could follow up with legal action, if you choose.