Question

AkillaBell

ex and I on repo title...can I get off it?
Not husband, he be an ex boyfriend I thought he'd take care of the car note but he didn't do anything but get our car repo!

I have the repo on my report is there anyway to get it off my report and just on his? I am desperate ya'll!!!!!!!!!

Most Helpful Response

Sorry, but that is a situation that might have to be settled in court.  Since both your names are on the title, both of you are responsible for the value of the vehicle that was repossessed.  In a divorce you can have a court order to fall back on, but in this case, only time will tell and  it should drop off in 7 years from  the date of repossession.

So this if I take this clown to court and make him take the hit the court will make the agency enforce it? 

Hes going for a bankruptcy so maybe I get name off during his bankruptcy?