Question

bcee

Everything on my report says excellentr, yet my credit score is 619
How do I see everything on my report. What I do see is excellent, but my score is 619

If everything is excellent but your score is low, it may mean you have not built uj enough credit to qualify for a higher score.  Please re-read the articles here to better understand this. Since Credit Karma is here to teach about credit (something that sadly is not taught at even the university level)  it would be smart to better understand how credit works and the articles really help.