Question

A1AB2B

Ever hear of www.rcgpwm.com?
I received an offer for a credit one bank platinum card. $1500 limit. visa. pre-approved. Anyone know if this is legit?

Thanks for your time.

Most Helpful Response

Cedit one is a predatory bank.  They will charge you a fee to have the card, a monthly fee, high interest rates and there is no grace period.  That means you are paying for anything you charge to the card the moment that you do it till you pay it off.  I would go with a secured card before I went with them.

Credit One is a very shady company. They used to be named First National Bank of Marin. It may be a legit offer but they are a crappy bank. I had one of their cards when I was 1st starting out with credit and they charged me to death with fees of al sorts. Read the offer very carefully because to be fair...sometimes things change, but most of the time they dont. You would be looking for a full disclosure of fee schedule as well as any offer of say balance transfer, no interest, etc. Hope this helps.