Question

4dnightmare

Errors on Credit Karma this week?
My score has been fluctuating in the low 600s for the past couple years - most recently it was 627 with Transunion (and still is; I checked). Just this week, my credit karma transunion score went from 627 to 541. The history shows that it's actually been in the low 500s for the past year. I e-mailed them but no response. Is anyone else getting giant errors this week?

Errors

I am also getting errors.  The problem seems to be the way they are picking up Equifax information.  It is showing 2 old charged off accounts as Open all of a sudden and I have checked Equifax these are definitely accounts closed as charge off.

Come on Folks,  this is really not that hard to graps

CreditKarma use to supply the TransUnion "New Account Score" 

they have changed things 
CreditKarma now supplies us the TransUnion VantageScore 3.0  and the Equifax VantageScore 3.0  Credit Scores

The VantageScore 3.0 from TransUnion and Equifax are the same Credit Score Model,  but it is Different then the NewAccount Score Model.

CK has been communicating this out,  but nobody seems to be reading it.  

Everyone has their eyes glued to the 3 digit numbers only.