Question

Posted in Taxes

azhecht

ERROR: The amount you entered for your 2015 adjusted gross income AGI is incorrect. Do I redo form?
I try changing it, will not let me.

Wait a 10min, then edit

I had the same issue.  Wait a few minutes, then you should be able to edit it.

Unfortunately, I've tried 3 times and still haven't been able to get it to go through.

Good luck!

same issue

I have tride everything. The system wont allow me to submit the correct information. 

This is happening with me as well and I contact member support and they continue emailing me the same automated msg with a link to change AGI. It doesn't really help to send the link if the change is not being accepted.