Question

peanutchrisy

Error On my Report
It indicates that my last report was in 1969. I didn't even have credit cards at that time!!!!

I have paid my Barclay bill. I pay my credit card bills in full every month, yet the records indicate that ALL credit cards activity is "1969".

Please let me know that you have fixed this.

Thank you.

Error On Credit Card Activity

Please correct the activity on all my credit cards.  It reads "1969"!!!  My bills on all my credit cards are paid in full monthly.

Addison170

You need to pull your full credit report from at least one of the bureaus at www.annualcreditreport.com and see what is on there.  Credit Karma gets their information from TransUnion.  If the CK info is wrong, that means that TransUnion has it wrong and you have to write to the bureaus to get it fixed.  CK cannot remove or correct anything on your credit report, only the bureaus and creditors can do that.  Best of luck!

Sorry for the confusion. This error can happen when data is missing from your report. Computers default to the date of 12/31/1969 when this error occurs. Please send an email to support@creditkarma.com and include which pages your see this error on.