Question

keyframe

Erroneous delinquency on a credit account
I have an account that was erroneously put into delinquency over a $60 charge when the creditor did not apply payment, even though a funding source and automatic payments had been set up. I had also not received statements during this time. The creditor has waived the late fees and interest and the account is in good standing, but now I have a 60 day delinquency on my credit that has dropped my credit score from over 800 down to around 730. What do I need to do to get this taken off my credit? Thanks!

Contact your lender and ask them politely to kindly remove the late from your credit reports.