Question

BreatheEz

Equifax , Trans Union, Experian
So why does CK only show the TU report and not all three, what am I missing? Because when I've applied for cc's and loans in the past, they have told me they use only Equifax, or only TransUnion or only Experian. I don't get it, do I have to do something else to get all three? Does it matter?

Most Helpful Response

Hopefully CK eventually includes all 3

Credit Karma pulls data from TransUnion and Equifax as of right now. Go to annualcreditreport. com (remove spaces) to get your reports and credit. com (remove spaces) to get your Experian credit score (they use Vantage 3. 0 just like CK). Maybe one day CK would include Experian to show all 3 scores and reports and make this site 100% complete so we don't have to navigate to another site to get the other credit bureau. I'm not sure if CK would remain a free site if they included all 3 credit bureaus, but if they were able to remain a free site, they could pull it off well and put those other sites that bait you into using a credit card only find out its not free to shame.

CK is associated with only these 2

This website only works with TransUnion and Equifax. Apperantly they have not worked out a deal with Experian.  Experian "sells" their services, so you can sign up with them and pay a monthly fee to see your report. Probably why they haven't worked out anything with CK.  

In actuality, the info should be the same on all 3 reports. Having access to only 2 will give you a good genreal idea of whats on the other one. They all report to each other so the info is "Cross reported".  If you are really concerned, I suggest the you get your free annual report. You can one free copy of each of your reports once a year at annualcreditreport . com