Question

LinuxUserSince1991

Equifax shows an INCORRECT dip in on-time payments
I know with absolute, unequivocal certainty that I have NOT had any late payments, period, none for years and years. I log on to CK almost every day, and have done so for months. Both TransUnion and Equifax have ALWAYS shown 100% on-time payments. However, a couple weeks ago I noticed a little "up" arrow next to my Equifax percentage of 100%. I thought, HUH? How could it have gone up, since it's always 100%? Under the up arrow it shows 99%. In other words, it's saying that my previous percentage was 99 and it went up to 100 after its most recent update. The graph below those figures shows a flat line, straight across, for the 5 or 6 months it covers, ALL were 100%. So I'm stumped. Please note: I *KNOW* that I have not had ANY late payments on any account for many years. Period. There's no question about that. So the 99% is clearly an error. I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed a similar error, i.e., a percentage that is clearly incorrect, and/or does anyone have any input on why this might have happened. I think I'm going to contact Equifax and see if they can offer any insight--or make a correction to their records!

Same here

Out of the blue, my Equifax said I was only 97.6% on time for my payments.  I got my full credit score, and it shows ZERO late payments, and no derogatory remarks.  Something's wrong with Creditkarma's Equifax information.

Equifax Late Payments Inaccurate

I'm seeing the same thing.  Credit Karma shows that Equifax is reporting 36 late payments, but neither Credit Karma's Equifax report nor the one directly from Equifax actually show any late payments, and I know there are none.

My wife's Credit Karma account is reporting the same inaccuracies for Equifax.  Credit Karma shows her on-time payment percentage as 93%, when I know it is in fact 100%.

I'm showing the same thing and so is my wife's.  I got scared this morning and went to equifax.com and pulled both of our credit reports.  There's nothing showing late on either of those reports.  It has to be a glitch with credit karma because it's happened to alot of people if you google the problem.  I bet alot of people had heart attacks this morning.