Question

Crysspen

Equifax score raised but transitions stayed the same
I have been working on raising my credit score and I disputed some items through Transunion. They were removed from both Transunion and Equifax but my Equifax score was the only one that went up. Is this normal?

They probably both have different info on you, look both reports over to see what info is different. Different info can cause different outcomes. Check your FICO scores from time to time too.

Sounds like you need to read the articles on this site so you can understand how credit works.  That IS what CK is here for.