Question

LauRock80

Equifax Report in Credit Karma Doesn't Report Same Info on Actual Equifax Report
So I get my real Equifax report and it says my loan that I paid has a $0 balance. The original loan was 10k, and I paid the 7k left. Credit Karma says I have a balance of 3k. Equifax says paid in full on their real report with $0 balance, but Credit Karma is minusing the payment amount from the original amount even though there is no balance???

Is Credit Karma real information at all? It claims the information is from Transunion and Equifax, but how is Equifax claiming paid in full, but Credit Karma is claiming a balance?