Question

LauRock80

Equifax On-Time Payments are Rigged
I was 100% on-time payments for over a year when Equifax (how convenient that the graph is now gone to show this) was only showing 75 payments. Then they start showing 80 payments, then 83 payments and finally 85 payments, and I have 6 late payments from 2009 / 2010. Essentially Equifax has upped the total payments viewed in order to include my late payments now. My score drops, and I am expected to apply for a credit card through a CK sponsor to FIX it. It is all bogus.

TransUnion never changes from 80 total payments assessed. CreditKarma is Rigged when it comes to Equifax and the total payments they are including for on-time payments. The needle of total payments assessed keeps moving up, so that my late payments continue to be counted. By February, I expect it to be 90 total payments assessed.

Why do you let this happen Credit Karma? When will you stop upping the total payments to keep my score deceivingly low? Why do you suck?

Credit Karma pulls data from your TransUnion and Equifax credit reports hence Credit Karma is not a credit bureau. If you were late in 2009/2010 as you state you were, then those late payments will fall off between now and a year from now since late payments stay on your credit reports for 7 years. If you feel that this information is incorrect then you will need to file a dispute with TransUnion, Equifax and Experian.

LauRock80

I'm not saying its incorrect that I was late in 2009. I am saying that CreditKarma keeps extending the total payments so their scoring model always includes those late payments. 

When the total payments was showing 75, I was 100% on time

Then CK changed the total shown payments to 80, I was 99% on time

Then CK extended again to 83 payments, I was 95% on time

Now It is pulling 85 payments, of which I am 79 on time, so now my on-time percentage is 92% = F.

Its rigged, if CK keeps extending how many total payments are included in the score. I will never catch up if they keep moving the line.

Does that make sense now?

I don't know that anything is rigged, but I do know that Credit Karma gets its data from the credit bureaus--and that's ALL they do, just gather data. CK has no control over what data the credit bureaus have on you. So if you're seeing something that you believe is incorrect, you need to talk to Equifax about it.

LauRock80

Does that make sense now?