Question

icuhowie

Equifax not Updating
Seem CK is having issues,

Transunion last update on - Report Date: Dec 05, 2016
Equifax last update on - Report Date: Nov 28, 2016

Who else is seeing the issue?
CK support you need to be on top of this. ( but nope you missed the boat )

Equifax not updating

Yes, this seems to have been reported by several people - myself included.  Some of them are told to create a ticket with CK.  I started by doing that and the email I recieved back from them was to go create another new ticket - seemingly so I could get another email telling me to create a ticket.

I hope someone there is actually looking into this instead of standing on convention and waiting for tickets to be created as it seems that system may be broken as well.