Question

mrkevinn

Equifax not showing
I am seeing my TU score but I do not see anything related to Equifax even though I see it advertised. Am I doing something wrong?

Most Helpful Response

No Equifax without warning

One day, out of the blue, my Equifax report stopped showing up. No idea what went wrong.

I'm having this problem, too.

I clicked on a link from my email and it took me to credit karma to a page that mentioned a video. Unforunately, right at that time my computer decided it needed to reboot to install updates. When I came back, that message was gone. I went back to my email and clicked on the link again and it just took me to my home page, skipping any message that might have been there. I have no idea what it said but I'd like to see that video. Does anyone know where that was at least? Perhaps they aren't doing this yet, but it's really weird that the message is completely gone.