Question

Kameyoko

Equifax keeps telling me my info is wrong
Every time I submit my info to dispute a case on Equifax, it tells me it's wrong and gives me a fax number. I don't even know how to use a fax machine..

You can either find someone to help you with faxing in the info that Equifax wants or you may be better off purchasing a subscription with Equifax, that usually gets things moving on them figuring out who you are. A subscription does cost money, but it may be the simplest route to go. You can always cancel your subscription after you take care of business. Go to the Equifax website for info on subscriptions. Once you purchase a subscription, then you have the customer service at your fingertips.

UPS/FedEx stores can fax them for you, also many local mail box rental places as well. You can always send copies of your Infos and request copy of your credit report thru good ole mail, then you can dispute them online. When they ask you to fax/mail your Infos are usualy because the informations you give dosent match what they have.