Question

mikeyloaiza

Equifax hasn't updated since 9/5/15, how can I get that report updated?

Help

I'm building my credit and my score is going up but equifax doesn't update weekly that score is 3 months old. Do I change something in my credit karma settings to get the new score

Your score may be 'stagnant' but the updates are done weekly.  When I first joined here nearly 3 years ago, my score (we only had info from Transunion then) remained the same for quite a few months.  Depends on the information on the report and what 'negative' items may have to drop off. Patience is a virtue, especially since it can take time for credit to improve.