Question

LoveMySaviour

Equifax dropped 55 points in one week, but Transunion still close to 800?
What happened to my Equifax score that it dropped 55 points in a single week? This is not normal. No changes in accounts, no inquiries, TransUnion still good and high? Equifax also shows "no info" for credit utilization. What happened? I do not see anything at all to give me info on this crazy drop. My card utilization is nearly $0 too and has been for a while.

To determine why Equifax dropped 55 points and TU remained the same; which credit card or loan on Equifax was changed to reflect a closed account that has not yet been reported by TransUnion.  Compare the two reports, line by line.