Question

KMF84

Equifax dispute resulted in payment history deletion. Does this effect my score?
I disputed an late auto loan payment which resulted in payment history being deleted. I had 4 years of on time payment but now my entire history has been deleted as a result of the dispute. Will this hurt or help my score?

*EQUIFAX Dispute Result - There is no historical
account information currently on this account. This account has been updated. The prior paying history on this account has been updated.

Most Helpful Response

It will probably do more harm than good, losing 4 years of good payment history vs losing one late, not good. Sorry to hear that happened to you.