Question

Girlyshy

Equifax credit report
Credit Karma: any way you can post whats on the Equifax credit report on here? I tried to refinance my car with one of your recommendations and was told no because of something on this report.

Most Helpful Response

You can sign up with quizzle dot com  - they are the Credit Karma for Equifax.  Creditsesame dot com is for Experian.  (If I put in the actual website Credit Karma holds this reply to check for spam.)

While Credit Karma can't provide you with your Equifax report at this time, you can get one free copy per year from www.annualcreditreport.com. This is the government-mandated site. 

LauRock80

Equifax is now on here, but the credit report on CreditKarma doesn't show the same info as a 'real' Equifax credit report. Why is that? I paid a 7k balance on a 10k loan, Credit Karma Equifax says I owe 3k (incorrect). Real Equifax report that I paid for, says that I have a $0 balance, which is correct.  Why doesn't Credit Karma say $0?  Why are is it only deducting a recent payment from the original loan amount to get a fake balance vs. reporting the real amount owed (which is $0) stated on my real Equifax report?