Question

Sublog213

Equifax 90 points higher than Transunion all of a sudden?
About 3 weeks ago, my weekly Equifax score jumped 92 points in a single week. There were no details to the change and I have compared each credit score to each other and there is no reason for the discrepancy as far as I can tell.

I have been working on repairing my credit for years. I watch my scores on a weekly basis. My two scores have been within 1 to 2% of each other for years. Then all of a sudden, I get a 92 point jump in my Equifax one week. I am just trying to understand why that happened and why my Transunion has remained the same.