Question

Jdog121673

Early exclusion
I've found on here from another member about early exclusion through transunion. So I disputed a collection account that was gonna fall off on July 2017. And asked for a early exclusion. Not even 24 hours later I received an email from transunion stating the account has been deleted. Now I just have to wait for credit karma to update to see how my score is doing.. Hopefully good. Thank you for all your help. I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future..

How did you request the early exclustion from Transunion? I have three accounts which fall off Jan 2018 (6 months) but I can't find any button on Transunion dispute site which say "too old". Did you call them? Any information would be greatly appreceated.

Great news! If this negative account is on Experian and Equifax as well, start going for "early exclusion" with them in April and then again in May. Don't worry so much about your scores on this site, they are Vantage scores, not too useful in the real world. Most lenders use a version of FICO scores, so they are the ones that you want to concentrate on. You do have to purchase them as they are not free, but are worth the cost to see where you are when building or rebuilding credit.