Question

judeselah314

Duplicates showing up on my credit report.
I have two loans from prior years. They are showing up as duplicates in my reports, and the payments I'm making toward them are not showing up. Do I have any options regarding either getting duplicates taken off or forcing them to report my payments?

You can file a dispute with the bureau regarding the duplicate to have one removed.   You cannot force any firm to report yourpayments.   You should inquire of the holder of the loan if they report.  If so, validate your information with them and file a dispute regarding the payments they state they are reporting.  If they are not reporting,you can only ask that they report.  Reporting is voluntary and they do not have to report to all three bureaus when they report.  The bureaus do not share information, thus, you can have information on TU which does not appear on Equifax/Experian.