Question

DebtDiva

Duplicate accounts
I have an account listed in duplicate on the credit Karma website, so it looks like I'm carrying a higher balance when I'm not. How do I delete one of them?

Most Helpful Response

Same problem here, and I see nothing in way of a solution.

Same problem

I have four accounts on here, which is really just 2 accounts. Both have duplicates that I cannot delete. I have received no help, so I submitted a ticket to cancel my creditkarma account. This way you can start over minus the clutter. Very annoying.

Same issue here. Wish there was a fix for this...

This worked for me...

The reason for my duplicate accounts is that my wife has a seperate account and I have a seperate account aka log in, however, we both also have joint accounts. These joint accounts are being duplicated in CK. 

I was able to resolve this by signing into my bank account and in preferences hide my account. When you hide an account then it will dissappear from CK as well. You may have to dig around in your bank's website to find this feature but it should be there. In my bank it was in preferences - rename accounts. Next to the rename field there was an option to hide from preview or showing check box, I simply unchecked that box and voila my duplicate accounts were removed.

Good luck.

Duplicate Same problem with one caveat

I have duplicate of one account... but heres the real kicker one account (A different one not the duplicate) has disappeared 

The FIX

1. At the top right of screen click on your username

2.  Click manage accounts

3. Find the offending accounts (in my case I had 2 chase connections set up

4. Click the little x at the top right of that bank that says disconnect

5. At the left side of the screen scroll to the top and it will request to confirm that you want to disconnect.

cwclifford

This would basically disconnect BOTH accounts. The original question was "How do I delete one of them?" 

Asnwer that and win a prize!

fernandez1868

it works perfectly. thanks:)