Question

Glenn1954

Dropping Credit Scores
Every month I get a notice from CK to update my score, when I do however I notice that the score while once as high as 720 has now dropped back into the 600 range, I have not made any changes except to add one account but that is now several months ago, all my bills are paid on time, no lates, and all negative reports have been taken care of (again several months ago) so, why would my score continue to fall so far? Any advice here would help.

I would not be relying on the scores that you get here, the scoring methods here are much different than the scoring methods for Fico and since most lenders use Fico, those are the ones to watch.