Question

Schoolgotmedown

Dropped out of school and have to pay that semester back. Need help on how to get started.
Hi Credit Karma Folks,
I was depressed and I was not doing well in school, dropped out. Parents aren't in the picture and I have no family. 25 years old but don't know how or where to get started paying for this school year when I was 23.
Currently, I am living by myself, paying rent, car, phone, other school loans etc
I want to go back to school as soon as possible so that I can become someone and do something for myself. I work at a nursing home and love my job and want to become a nurse so that I can take care of the elderly. Need to pay off this 12k semester before I can do anything!