Question

slaphappypappy

Drop Down Tabs Covering Page
Every time I pull up the site, it automatically has all the drop down tabs opened and covering the page. Clicking on any tab does not make it retract, but instead brings you to that tab option. The tips to change this are for Internet Explorer, but I have a Mac and the same internet settings aren't available to me. I can screenshot the page as is and email it to you after you respond to me. Please send quick help, I need to access the site.

Hello!

We haven't heard of this issue before. It would be great if you can send a screenshot to support@creditkarma.com. In the meantime, have you tried to access the site using another Internet browser?

I had this happen on a public computer in the library, but not on my own computer. I think it might have to do with the Internet browser. i think the problem may ge with the firefox or mozilla browser.