Question

Bidwan

Dramatic Change in Credit Score over 2 months
There has been a Dramatic Change in my Credit Score over the last 2 months.
Last updated score was on Dec 05 2012 and I updated again today - Jan 30 2013

Here it is...

Your three credit scores have changed by a total of 74 points since you last updated each score.

My Credit Score has now moved to Poor from Fair.

Credit Score: Your Score: Change:
1. TransRisk Credit Score 632 -17
2. Auto Insurance Score 701 -25
3. VantageScore 700 +32

The only change has been - 3 accounts has been added into my Accounts: 1. A car loan account of 8k; 2. A Credit Card with limit 1.2k and my Electricity account in my new city.
I have 2 questions -
1. Please advice, why is this change and will it change in next 1 or 2 months?
2. What is the difference between TransRisk Credit Score and VantageScore? Which is more relevant and important for me?

Thanks in advance.