Question

Smallcolabear

Double accounts
I contacted you a little bit ago about my chase card appearing twice on my report I was told to get it verified so I did that and now it doubled them again and instead of it saying one balance is ... Which is the correct balance and the other one having an old balance that is an older balance. Now it just doubles the correct balance.

Most Helpful Response

It sounds like you may have incorrectly linked your accounts. Learn how to fix it here: https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/202799450-After-using-the-linking-feature-why-am-I-seeing-my-accounts-listed-more-than-once-