Question

Mississippi123456

Dormant Credit Card Account
There is a credit card appearing on my report that is over 10 years old. There is no active balance and I can't determine (or remember) the origin of the card. How can I remove this card from my credit report. It is called a "Marquis" card. I contacted several financial institutions with similar names but had no success in finding this account. Can you please assist me?

Dispute it with the credit bureau reporting it.  Hope you check all three credit reports annually, as advised.  That's the only way to make sure all information is corredt.