Question

Sledneck46

Don't understand how each reporting agency scores are so different?
I signed up for Experian's 3 report scores... On here my transunion score is 691 but on their site its 619. Equifax is also lower but my Experian score is about the same as when I signed up on another 3 score reporting agency. Totalcreditcheck (I think that was the name)
686 Equfax, 672 Experian's and 669 transunion (3 weeks ago) I am assuming they don't use the same model?
My transunion score was 619 when I started repairing my credit back in November and now it's 691 (on here)
Anyone wanna chime in with advise?
Thank you
Vince

One difference: The Experian 3-in-1 uses FICO scoring model vs. Credit Check Total which uses PLUS Scores.  They are different models.

I've also noticed that TU scores update less frequently than Experian and Equifax. 

Any of these could explain the difference. Other than that, you should drill down into each report and see if they have any reporting discrepancies or errors.

Sledneck46

All 3 of my reports have the same info except Experian and Equifax, they still show a federal tax lien that was satisfied and withdrawn. I disputed the lien with proof and should come off.  It does show its been paid tho. It has been totally removed from TU. Again, it doesn't make sense.