Question

Johnny0007

Don't Like The New Changes?
This site was a great concept in the beginning, but recently its shown poor business improvements.

I so agree with the majority of the individuals posting that the new changes aren't helpful nor positive. I see my score has decreased and I don't understand why. I have no accounts with balances open, my payment history is perfect, I have no negative information or court records, basically I've meet all the other requirements to show a good or excellent credit score, yet my credit score on this site is low?????

It seems that all this site manages to do is have credit cards to apply to. The rest of the information, data or short cuts aren't helpful at all so far. And now its even worst cause, there's no real way to rectify your issues except by some sort of reply from someone or a comment posted.

So whats ther reaql point of this website? There are other websites that are doing the same thing except this one is free, buy for how long???? Its only a matter of time when this site will begin to start charging for all the things "we" are inquiring about.

CK is not a concept.

I welcome the change.  

Also welcome the Vantage Score 3.0 as I have been after this Change for almost 2 years.

Also welcome the adding of the Equifax Credit report  and matching VantageScore 3.0

Who are the majority of users the ones that Like the changes or the ones that don't like them.   If you do not like that changes you have other sites and you feel you get better information from other sites for free or paid then you can go use them nobody is stopping you or others.  

Oh lets go back to your credit score, it did not decrease.  If  you took the time to read and lean you would see that it is s DIFFERENT Credit Score.  That means the credit score if calculated differently.

And if want to see what your TransUnion New Account score ( truely a useless credit score )  it is still there,  just dig a little.