Question

calvinc68

Don't believe Credit Karma
I have 3 credit cards, a car payment and a student loan. I have never been late on a payment and my credit score last week prior to an update was 719. I have not missed any payments and my credit card debt actually decreased due to a couple of payments but when I check today my credit score goes down 81pts. The information is furnished from Transunion and I have no idea how my score would go down 81pts within 1 week with no changes other than like a said 2 payments were made to a credit card. I have always been careful with my credit utilization and inquiries so how in the world does this happen? I am done with Credit Karma. I have a credit card with Capital One and they have credit tracker and that information is from Trans Union and that score is 700, How can different sites that use Trans Union report different scores on the same exact day?

Response to Jwsister

I don't think you understood my question as i am aware that credit karma is not a credit bureau but uses TransUnion to furnish the reports. My question was how can credit karma and capitalone whic uses credit tracker and their information is also furnished by TransUnion but the credit scores are different, So how does this happen when all of the information is coming from one source?

Credit Karma is not one of the credit bureaus that puts out the credit reports.  It's an educational site to teach people about credit, how to use it wisely, and how  to build their credit score.  It uses some information from Transunion just to build the amounts for sample scores when you use andy of the financial tools on this site.

So, I suggest you reeducate yourself by reading the Credit Karma articles and learning these valuable credit skills, because your credit knowledge is lacking.