Question

Legend121

Doing everything right but nothing changes in forever...any advice?
Payments of credit cards paid in full every month.
Credit card utilization of 6% or lower per month.
1 hard inquiry in a year time frame.
Nothing negative
Grade "A" in accounts held
blah blah blah...I am stuck at 703 for the longest time. It is getting a little frustrating because I cannot figure out why it will not raise. Does anybody have any ideas and suggestions?

Thank you!

Most Helpful Response

Move up to about 10-15% utilization and don't pay it off every month. Allow the utilization to vary between those amounts, but keep some balances. Try that for three months. Look at all of life's pleasures you will be enjoying during that time!

Legend121

I might be paying it off too quickly? Credit ratings are such a scam lol. Thanks for the advice. I might as well try this since I do not seem to be getting anywhere the way I am doing it currently. Thank you!